Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: No Fear!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

No Fear!

Jake came out retirement this year to play in the IBL. He has played in this league in the past but has taken a break for a few years. Well, he is in shape again and rockin' it on the court. He now has a place to exert his energy and get out his frustrations instead of city league. The kids are having a blast going to his games....getting their faces painted, cheering, and best of all, getting autographs. I think they have each players autograph 10 times over. Last week they went to a camp held by the YMCA and Tré played B-ball, and Jalena learned a routine with the cheerleaders. I asked her if she got nervous at all, and she looked at me like I was crazy. The girl has no fear and she was great at the halftime show.



Check out her skills. They taught the 3 girls that showed up this routine in about an hour. The girls were on cloud 9 hanging out with the dancers and they were a great influence. Go Volcanoes! I know this is small but you get the idea. She is the one in the pink tank top, gre skirt in the front. Braided pig-tails.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Cute dance Jalena!!! I tagged you on my blog posting today - check it out :)

Shyla said...

O.M.G!!!! she is like a total natural.... just like her momma. ;)

Patrice said...

You go little lulu! How adorbale and what fun!!