Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Friends

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Friends

What makes me happiest in life besides my kids?.....Friends! There is of course the best friend that I will ever come across in my lifetime....John Jacob:) He just makes it easy to be a friend and teaches me so much about being a friend. Then there is Shannon...who has taught me how to be a good girlfriend. There are so many more friends in my life, that I can't even begin to talk about what each one brings to my life. You all know who you are and you are and I thank you from every piece of my heart.....how else would we get through life without friends and family? The easiest friendships are with family. But there is something different about friendships outside of family. They teach you how to grow together without the inbred, unconditional love. I have been hangin' with my friends Amy, Shannon and Kristy and I think the best thing that girlfriends bring to my life is laughter. I LOVE to laugh and these girls are dang funny! Here are a couple shots that we took when we went out the other night to watch Amy play with her new Upright Bass Player, Brandon. They were amazing together and she played a couple of her new songs on the record. She is going to blow your socks off!


This was a shoot that Kristy, Shannon and I got together at our friend's (B-Mac) studio. Shannon was smokin' hot and it was so fun to play with light. I love this shot of Sha' or Shathy. She is an old soul and her eyes tell an amazing story. Thank you for being such an incredible friend, sounding board, mentor, and for making me laugh.
This is me testing light. Kristy didn't even know that I was taking a picture....or that she was doing such a cute soda ad:) I love when she comes to visit us. She has the most calming, beautiful spirit of anyone I know. There is something about her energy that is contagious and she makes me laugh. Tell me that isn't the fixins of a god friend.
This is scary Brian:) We weer playing with a diffuser and I got this crazy, horror movie shot! Have I mentioned that I love to learn, and play with different looks. Thanks for playing Brian.

1 comment:

Willow said...

ummmm, pure jelously over here! i know how much fun you all had because you are all so freakin cool and FUNNY!!!! and creative and insightful and nice and sarcastic. can nice and sarcastic go together? i sure hope so! that image of shannon is tah-die-for :)
love you miss you!!!