Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Artists=Inspiration!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Artists=Inspiration!

A couple weeks ago, Shannon and I went to visit Amy at the recording studio and I can't tell you how jazzed I was when I left there. My Grandma had just passed...then Willie...Dad in the hospital...needless to say I was a blubbering mess after seeing Amy. She always brings out the emotional side of things (in a good way). We had an absolute blast with her and her new band members...Brandon and Walker (I will put up some links when I get them). They are all amazing together and they are DANG funny. There is something about hanging out with artists of all types that I feed off of. I am throwing a guess out there that it is all the passion that they have and doing something in their life that they LOVE. Here are some of the emotions that I wrote down after hearing one of Amy's new songs....It's just brainstorming, but they are strong words. thanks Amy!
Passion, talent, proud, live, living, emotions, "pull me out". "I see you for all you are." Intensity, new, forever, relationship, friendship, Pounding heart, strength, power. I feel. I love. I am! These are the kind of words that only can be sparked when you are living in the moment and you take a moment to FEEL.
Here is our rendition of Jesh's picture of Amy on her website. (www.amyseeley.com)
Then in the same week, I worked on a project with Keegan Smith and I had the most hysterical night with him and his crew as well. He will be having a CD release in May that you're not going to want to miss(check out his myspace for details). These are a couple of the outtakes of the midnight shoot. I shot Keegan and his beautiful wife Angie a long time ago and she is expecting now!
This is the treat that you get for running into a talented musician at Starbucks. My kids think that I know rockstars....I tell them that they are right:)

No comments: