Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Budding Photographer

Friday, April 18, 2008

Budding Photographer

This was part of the conversation that Jalena and I had yesterday as I was making her conserve pictures with her Polaroid shots to people and not every plant and flower she walked by. Watch, she will probably be a big macro/flower photographer and I will see how I stifled her one day:) She really just wanted to know how early you could become a photographer. I told her that she could start whenever she wanted and she could start caller herself one as soon as she felt comfortable with the name. Watch out world...I can only imagine what the world is going to look like from Jalena's view!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes! I love the "go find the natural light" comment.....ummmm kathy its a poloroid! But hey, gotta start training the kids early!

d