Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Hollywood

Monday, April 7, 2008

Hollywood

I have renamed this senior 'Hollywood' because he has a look about him that you have to train models for years to understand:) This shoot was incredible for me because of one reason....passion. You know me and all my talks of passion and loving what I do. Well, what if I would have found all of that when I was 17 or 18. Marcus is doing what he loves and he is really great at it. He got Rookie of the Year for Washington this year. I am guessing that that means that he excels at what he does (being a cute fireman) and that he is going to shine one day in one of those hot fireman calendars:) Thank you Marcus for sharing your beautiful spirit and for perusing one of the most needed and honorable jobs out there! I was wondering if I could hire you to teach some of my clients "the GQ look" that you have mastered:)
Caution....man in uniform....remember this is a senior shoot:) He's just a baby, so no taking screen shots!

4 comments:

lroah said...

Those of him in uniform - you outdid yourself!!! No, it isn't the uniform...your photos are awesome!! Love the one especially of him in the mirror.

Jennifer said...

wow, I am speechless with those last two, absolutely amazing!

Elle J said...

Agree ~ you got it with the uniform shots. Strong, creative, tells the story.

Miranda said...

These shots are amazing!