Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Monkey-Man

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Monkey-Man

The difference between the first child and the third child is that I let Jamie wear a monkey suit for a week straight no matter where we went and Tré was only allowed to wear it on Halloween. He seriously has worn this thing day and night for about 5 days and I am not sure if we are ever going to get it off of him. When he takes on a character, he really gets into the role! You know what I find amazing....walking through Fred Meyer, the bank, and all the other public places....watching peoples reactions, or should I say lack there of. I mean, has our society become so numb and fast pace that we don't even react to the cutest kid in a MONKEY suit walking by them! He put a little smirk on some people's faces, and others stopped us to say how cute he was, but for the most part people just didn't react. Maybe we should try out his new boots frog boots with nothing else:)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! I walked around as Dorthy from the wizard of oz and pippi long stockings for a while (when I was jamie's age of course).

-danielle

Willow said...

you made my day!

i really cant think of anything i'd rather look at than a little boy in a monkey suit! and i am serious! it is the fastest way to a smile(on my face, inside of me) and it really never stops being cute, even after a week, yeah? and he so loves it and that makes it so better :)

I'm thankful I'm the person who smiles and stops and says something, not the one who doesnt notice...

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

when i am a mom one day...i want to be just like you and let my kid wear a monkey suit for a week straight. this is the funniest thing i've seen in forever. xoxoxoxo