Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Believe You Me

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Believe You Me

I finally sized the videos of Shannon and I going Olympia for the Jason Reeves concert. The first one is a bit long, but it was the start of a joke that I was creating on the way up there as Shannon was introducing me to Jason's music. It was a roadtrip and we had to have something funny on camera (roadtrip rules) so I busted out my camera and filmed Shannon, "Jason" and I headed up North.


The joke got a whole lot funnier when Jason and Billy made it come to life! The second video is a little dark, but you get the idea! They were hysterical and real sports for only meeting us minutes before all of this. Oh, and a shot of how the rockstars roll just incase you didn't think that they were down to earth. Thanks Subaru Boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude!!! We need to put up my video so we can actually see Jason and Billy's hansome faces! Damn we are funny... seriously... if you don't believe us, just ask us ;)

haha
~S