Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Hey Jacque...

Friday, April 11, 2008

Hey Jacque...

...you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind...Hey Jacque! You all know and love her. Usually she is accompanied by the beautiful Christina as well. For those of you who don't know those two household names...they are our everything:) Jacque and Christina watch our kids for us very often and sometimes overnight to give Jake and I the much needed "date nights" that we are getting way too used too. I don't know what we are going to do when these girls leave us or worse...get family's of their own. I know that they will never know how much they mean to us until they have kids one day and some savior does the same for them. They never ask for payment and they clean my house, bake cookies, crafts with the kids...oh, and did I mention that the kids LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Thank you both a katrillion times, we love you. These are pictures that Jacque asked me to do for her Senior (college) announcements. We wanted to do a corny, old school front that screamed silliness. When her roommate looked at this image, she didn't get it at all, and said that it was a nice shot. We scrapped that idea and went with a more modern feel to the card. Thanks for all the laughs and all that you do for us Jacque:)
I thought the shot above was hysterical, but apparently people still do these type portraits, so I can't knock them. Below is the cover we went with (without the logo).
Inside. She graduated on the Dean's list of the nursing school....stud!
And the back.
And one more, just because she looks hot!

3 comments:

KC said...

Okay...thank god I read the text because at first i was like...wha...???? Kathy doesn't do photos like that....haha. The rest of the photos are the bomb dot com. haha.

d

Willow said...

the whole feeling and color of them is perfect. i really feel her personality...

Amy said...

Great shots! No pun intended (get, shots, nurses.....ha!) Anyway, tell your girls to be at your house on the 26th coz Mama and Papa are gonna shake it like a polaroid picture with the Halls you know what I'm say'in?