Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: The NOW

Saturday, March 29, 2008

The NOW

Since I am reading "The New Earth" right now I am going to stay in the present for a moment so I can get back into blogging. Instead of trying to pick up where I left off, I will try to go backwards or sideways, or whatever way I want to catch you up with life here with Heaven's Eye. I have had so much go on in the past couple months and there is so much to talk about, it was easiest to get the first blog post out of the way with a "Keep it Real" moment. These twins will appreciate this picture way down the road when it will mean the world to them because it may just sum up their childhood. I know I will kill for a shot like this of my brother and I. So what am I doing right now in my life. I am just being. We are all healthy, we are blessed, and we laugh all the time. What could be better than that!

3 comments:

Jenifer Johnston said...

Oh my goondess, these pictures are priceless. I am so cracking up right now! (0:

Anonymous said...

Love this creative set! I'm sure the parents are proud of the photos. Well done!

ENDub said...

I'm reading this right now too! We really need to get together and catch up. You've been in my thoughts.