Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Teachers

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Teachers






Who knew that one day I would be putting myself through school (a master's program if you will). I say this because I am able to pick and choose my teachers at this point in my life and there are no written tests at the end of a lesson. Professor Shannon invited me to shoot with her the other night on an assignment that she came up with. She wanted to get four girls together to shoot "girls with parasols". It was such a fun time and I sat back and watched her pose (she's a master) the girls. Surprisingly, the toughest ones to pose were the two "photographer's daughters"! Aside from a near attack from a neighbor dog and the girls complaining about the grass itching them to death, it was an uneventful night filled with little girls playing around an empty lot. There are many more images to come and I can't wait to see what Shannon's final images are. I'll be sure to link them to here when she posts some. Thanks for sharing your vision, Shannon and for inspiring me daily. K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhhh- I can't believe you have already proofed these... what am I going to do with you?? They turned out phenomenal!! Absolutely love them :)

Kenz said...

I am totally jealous of your talent! I love seeing the pictures!

Anonymous said...

OK, these little girls look like pros, are you kidding me?? Love it, can we add Aubrey in the next shoot?? That's amazing, love all the pics, esp the one of Shamone, she looks so beautiful holding that cannon!

Anonymous said...

Let me rephrase that " Shannon looks great with that cannon!" HA! I am the poet for reals!!