Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Mr. & Miss

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Mr. & Miss


I can only give a sneak peek of this shoot because I want them to debut on my website. I was instantly inspired by these shirts to do a shoot of the kids. It was a bonus that I ran into Shannon at the mall that day and she was able to pick some up for her kids as well to make the shoot that much more over the top....the more, the merrier in our case. Once again I have to thank Shannon for brainstorming and playing...and as a result we got an another great "Shathy" shoot. I think this image says it all. This is my idea of an hour WELL spent. Thanks kiddos!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! Love how you captured each of them doing their own little thing- perfecto. Thanks for letting my little 'Mr' and 'Miss' in your shoot. What a group they make ;)

tj cameron said...

website? huh??

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

1 - photo made me smile. 2 - i want to order the "little miss scatterbrain" shirt - matt doesn't think it's as funny as i do!

Willow said...

mr noisy is my fave, don't tell the others, k?