Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Goodyear Babies

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Goodyear Babies



The milk carton was from my Seattle Garage Sale escapade with my sister. The blue basket that the twins are in is another piece from Cargo http://www.cargoinc.com/. It is a basket that is made out of a tire and I went there the other days with the twin's 6 month shoot in mind when I borrowed it. We did a very quick shoot of them...here is the link of the whole shoot http://homepage.mac.com/heavenseye1/PhotoAlbum356.html. I just love the smile that Amy has on her face in most of the shots. She is, and always will be, head over heals for those babies and they make her so happy! They are definitely beautiful models to have on hand.

2 comments:

Kenz said...

Wow Amy looks awesome! Kai kept saying "oh cute baby".

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kenz!! Kai is a doll too..you know I make K show me all his pics as well! Kathy, even tho this shoot was "quick and dirty" you did an amazing job! Thank you for loving my babies as much (well, almost as much) as me! You can see it in the pics....rock on sister!