Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Here Fishy Fishy!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Here Fishy Fishy!

Are you dying right now! I did this shoot because I had a collage from a Target ad on my "dream board" that I liked because of all the colors. There was a little boy in the ad that kind of looked like Jamie and he had goggles on with a fish in them. Jamison asked me if that was him in the picture and when I said no he literally asked me, "Mom, can I do dat?" How could I say no to that. So Jake and I went and got supplies and all the kids (neighbors too) helped to create this shoot. Now Tré and Jalena want to do a shoot for them as well. I hope Target ads don't get too crazy on me. This was so fun though and Jamie LOVES looking at the fish. What a great Father's Day project to embark on. Some Dads like to go to Home Depot or Bed Bath and Beyond (if they have time), but mine likes to help me with this kind of stuff!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! These pictures just make me smile!

Willow said...

OMG I am dying right now!!!!!! can you feel the smile on my face and laugh coming out????? Hilarious!!!
W

Anonymous said...

love the new blog header! love the shoot it is so cute!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love you kuma kayla :^)