Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Forgotten Images

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Forgotten Images

I took these pictures back in February when I was teaching a young photographer how easy it was to get a great photo and I don't recall actually getting one myself. I was looking through them in amazement of the amount of growth that continues to occur monthly with me and my style and the technical side of things. I didn't really see anything that made me proud of this shoot when I glanced through as a whole. Then I ran into these three images.... Although, I don't think they are amazing in the photography department, I can't believe that I almost passed them by forever. When I put her to bed tonight (before I looked through these pics), I told her that "she is an amazing little girl". She gave me the same giggly little look that is in the B&W one below. When I stumbled across the photo that replicated her proud and very shy look, I got goose bumps a little. She looks so young in these shots and this was also when she really began to get a grasp for this whole "posing thing". The middle one of her eyes is straight out of camera and her eyes just caught the sun just right. I'm glad I stumbled upon these and I'm glad to share. k

2 comments:

Willow said...

your children are beautiful, you are a beautiful person and they will be too. i love progress!! W

Kenz said...

Thanks for making me cry! And for making me want to get a camera and start taking pictures!