Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Everyday Moments

Friday, June 15, 2007

Everyday Moments


Ever since I got my new camera I have been able to whip it out at the drop of a hat and capture the moments that make up my happiest thoughts. I love going to the movies as a family. We saw Surf's Up the other night and the kids loved it.

This is one of those moments that might have escaped my memory. I remember Jake showing the other two the basics of bowling at some point but now this picture helps me remember the emotions and smells behind the memories stored in my head that were never captured. I can smell the bowling alley (Big Al's), I can hear the excitement from the other kids in the background, and I can feel the my heart overflowing with proud emotions...all from this moment that was almost passed by.

Thank goodness I have my camera to catch these moments as well (the score). One might have forgotten getting "his" butt kicked on a certain night if there wasn't documentation!

The year was 2007 -the shoe sizes:
Jake - 16
Kathy - 9
Tré - 2
Jalena - 1
Jamison - 10

Our life is brilliant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, poor Jakers. Had I known you were going to take him down in bowling, I would have gone easier on him on the tennis court... I love the 'everyday' stuff you are getting. I really need to take a lesson ;)