Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: This what happens...

Saturday, June 16, 2007

This what happens...

...when you start spending WAY too much time with a friend and your kids start picking up on their traits. What if I wouldn't have had my little camera on a day like today. We wold have never caught these two amazing talents in their shining moments. Aren't they clever! Shannon is working on teaching her how to move her eyes rapidly back and forth like she can do and we are sure that it's going to land Jalena in a horror movie some day. See, you need friends with talents that you don't have around your kids so that they can reach their full potential.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you don't know how much I appreciate you posting this on the internet. Obviously one of my shining moments.

I hope you can finish what you have just started, cause it is on! haha ;)

Anonymous said...

You should slap Shannon's back next time she does this...tell me if her face gets stuck like that...

T