Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Him...

Friday, June 15, 2007

Him...





This is all written while listening to the most beautiful song I heard the other night on "So you think you can dance" (Dancing by Elisa)....
I haven't even listened to all the words of the song to know what it is truly about, but I just know every time the line comes up about "I put my arms around you..." it gives me a rush of passion, so I chose to write about the person that I am most passionate about in this world.
Jake is the most amazing man on this earth and I strive to be more like him everyday. He is my mentor, my idol, my spiritual partner, and the one person in this world that helped me to find "me". No matter what I say, feel, or even look like, he just sees me...for me. He loves me...for me. It's not the books, other photographers or the classes that taught me to see people for who they are on the inside...it was my hubby. He has rocked my soul in every way and I am passionatley alive because of the air that I breathe that surrounds him.
These pictures are of the other week when Jake planned our whole night and it was the most amazing night ever and we didn't even leave our backyard. We camped the night away with smores, a movie, and snuggles that will last forever. "All I want to do is to rock your soul"...as much as you have rocked mine. You are our everything Jake and I wanted to tell you that before Father's day because we don't need a designated day to tell you that you are amazing.

No comments: