Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: "Fred does Seattle"

Sunday, June 24, 2007

"Fred does Seattle"

Meet Fred Eagan (fredegan.com)...he's genuine, cutting edge, and did I mention he's a killer photographer! Shannon met him at WPPI and he got a hold of her when he was in Seattle. We were so happy to coordinate our trip with a visit with him...really we just wanted to have one of his hip shirts. We loved his t-shirt slogan, but I couldn't remember what they said (first saw Shyla wearing one) and I knew he was from Dallas...so I thought they said something like, "Fred does Dallas". It's really a genius slogan promoting his wedding photography. I think we had the whole restaurant staring and a few asked who this "Fred" guy was...so I would say that the shirts are working! Talk about perfect product placement! He was a blast to hang out with and it was fun to get to know him. Shyla (middle) is an AMAZING person that completely wow-ed me with her beautiful personality, huge heart, and brilliant spirit. She was a blast to hang out with and she inspired me just being around her. You have to check her out...shylaphotography.com
Fred was in the bathroom when we took these...again with the product placement!
This little piggy....hangin' with Shathy!

Once again, a Rockin' Seattle trip to put under our belts.

2 comments:

F.E. Castleberry said...

You girls are a riot! Such a cool time we had and you guys are great! I am honored I got to meet you and Shannon-both very talented :D

Shyla said...

awwww.... good times ;)

you made every moment memorable!