Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Feel Good...

Monday, June 25, 2007

Feel Good...

I'm thinking of going with a new slogan..."If you look good...you feel good...you know Kathy Carlisle"! Actually, when I read this sign it was more like the loud scene with Cuba Gooding Jr. in Jerry Maguire....YOU KNOW!!! We are "2-sleeps" (kid's method of counting) away from going home to Alaska to see family and you would think it is Christmas coming around here. It is just what the doctor ordered around here...to see my HUGE family and "just be" together. I will hopefully have time to reflect on my blog while I am up there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that Kathy Carlisle is one sexy soul!!!!

Anonymous said...

The new slogan idea, brilliant. Cant wait to make the video.

Jasmine said...

Love that picture!! :D
And the slogan ain't bad either! ;)