Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Disturbing

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Disturbing


Don't adjust your screens....if you didn't notice it right away, look harder at the final shot. Jake and I had way too much time on our hands one night. I will never forget the look on my friend Amy's face when we showed her the progression and she finally noticed! I think she may still be suffering after shock on the whole thing. i guess this is why guys don't have babies...they look terrible! Thought you could all use a laugh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

teta kathy tell uncle jake i don't think that is his look! (lol) also it really looks like he is pregnant kinda creepy.

~kayla~

Anonymous said...

There is something different about Jake. Can't put my finger on it... OH! Did he finally get that boob job he's been talking about? They look great!! Hellooo sexy ;)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, flashbacks and chills! EWWW!! I like Jake sans belly and boobs much better! HA!

Anonymous said...

I don't know Kath...I think I would call this one: "The Evolution of 'Oh! Baby!' "

Anonymous said...

too funny! i did a double take when i got to the end! hilarious.