Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Senioritis

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Senioritis




I love senior shoots! I love the variety that I am able to capture in such a short time. I love the trendiness of them. And most of all I love to see the sparkle in their eyes when they start to feel like rockstars and then when they see their photos and gain confidence at such an impressionable time in their lives. This was a really fun shoot with Geoff. His mom came with him and they had a great day together, and I am so glad that I was a part of it. Here's what his mom wrote me:
Dear Kathy,

"Thank you so much. I love them all!!!!!! We had such a great time that night that we went to dinner after we left and talked about the experience for about 2 hours. Geoff is so excited to see the proofs that he’s been asking about them every day. I guess he thinks he’s handsome or something. I’m so happy you agreed to do his photos. It is so important to me to do this for him since he’s our baby and all and he’ll be leaving for Guard training in Georgia this summer and then on to college at OSU. He’s a terrific son and we’re so proud of him. Again, thank you for the terrific time."




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where were you when I was a senior? Oh wait...you were still in JR High..Heehee.....These are fantastic....you do such amazing work!**Monica**

Anonymous said...

Great shoot! I LOVE the one on the diving board- perfecto :)