Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Life

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Life


"Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must see inside of you."

I can definitely look back on times when I visualized (day dreamed) something and then it became a reality. From a very young age I could always picture myself with interracial children....mine are a bit lighter then in my visuals, but they are definitely everything I dreamed of and more. I always saw myself as a stay-at-home mom and here I am. After watching the movie Stepmom, I wanted her life so bad...the camera, the ability to blow pictures up to life size, and I wanted to drive her car (Discovery). I didn't get the car or the drama in her life, but man did I ever get the dream job! I went and bought the secret yesterday and I am guessing that it is along these same lines from what I have heard. What do I dream about now....the safety of my children, the ability to instill confidence in them and to get them independently happy, and to raise them with the most amount of love as possible. I also picture Jake and I being very successful in the paths that we are on and also continuing to fall more madly in love with each other each day (sickening, I know). Take a look in the mirror, what do you see?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your page is truely inspirational...I love it!*Monica*

Anonymous said...

i see a wonderful aunt, uncle and great cousins!!!!

~kayla~

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and have passed it on to several people. You never did give the name and author of the book and what is Jake's website address? Next time you are back home can you take some shots of Grandma Rose? Scott will be 29 this Sunday. Aunt Liana.