Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: The Secret

Monday, May 7, 2007

The Secret

I have been thinking on this blog for a couple days now because I just don't know where to begin. The book "The Secret" was brought into my life recently and it has rocked my world. I have a feeling that the next couple months IT is going to consume my blog thoughts, as it consumes every thought that I have every monute of the day. If you haven't read it or don't know what I am talking about then you are just going to have to get with the program. I know I am late, but I feel so thankful that I became aware of my inner thoughts and dialogue with myself at the young age of 32! Now it's all about putting the theories to practice and hopefully one day, mastering my thought processess.
I listened to the book (my first audio book ever) four days ago and it has already impacted my life in many ways. I don't want to sound like an info-mercial, testimonial for it, but I know that it is going to help change the way I think for the rest of my life. That's HUGE, because I have never come anywhere close to wanting change anything this strongly. Let me see if I can highlight a few changes. For instance, I catch myself saying things about myself matter of factly, that "I am a procrastinator, I have the worst memory in the world, I hate this, I hate that, and I have TMJ really bad" to name a few. I am no longer going to cling to that negative way of thinking and I am trying with all my might to keep the good energy flowing....and for the first time in my life, it's not a chore. I have a great memory, I am getting rid of all symptoms tied to TMJ, I am not focusing on hate of any kind, and my memory is getting better each day. Jake and I are at an exciting time in our lives and there seemed to be many unknowns....but now that we have both seen "The Secret" we are on a whole new path! Jake is going live with his website this Friday and it's going to be HUGE and I couldn't be more happy thinking about it. I am thankful that this book has come into our life and I hope that it inspires someone/anyone reading this the same way that it has impacted my life! Here's to Love, Happiness, making ridiculous money, and counting our blessings every minute of the day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Secret is fantastic..
I also got many influences from the movie and the book..
It really always control my though to think positively and always be happy :)

Herman
http://www.scienceofgettingrichwattles.com

Anonymous said...

The secret has changed my life too...I'm loving the difference in my thinking and how I view things. **Monica**

Anonymous said...

I have some great "positive thinking" stories too...if you ever need one!***Monica***

Unknown said...

Sweet! Can't wait to take in some of that sweet inspiration....Wonderful to hear!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear another "Secret" sucess. I need to read it. Good talk on the phone today, you always inspire lady! LOVE YOU (and I mean it ; )

Nadia Ghany said...

I have been doing the law of attraction for years however did not know it was called "law of attractions." I have used it since I was 12 years old or earlier but as I stated did not know I was really making my goals/dreams a reality. Until I read the secret I would have never know something like this in fact existed. I thought it was all in my mind and things just happened. I have used the law for my education, my profession, my house, spouse, health, abundance, and overall 99% of people I meet I am always treated well, respectful etc. Rarely do I find negative people but I know they exist. Also, I am now using it to have a family, which were my intentions after my education/profession was established. I know I will have the children and the other goals I have set out for. Truly its amazing our minds, only if others in the world can see beyond that box and expand our horizons to not only help ourselves but others. The one thing I have learnt is to always give thanks/gratitude and help others in whatever capacity you can do. This would be my closing thought. Thanks for allowing me to share my joy and abundance. Peace, NG:)