Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Summer is here!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Summer is here!

As the weather heats up we are outside more and more. We have almost every kid in the neighborhood in our cul-de-sac daily and it is a blast. One of the neighbors in putting in a pool so I bet they will get more popular real soon! Here's to beautiful sunny weather except for when I am shooting outside because I love clouds.

This is where I will be the whole summer, on the sidewalk watching over my kids like a mother bear! I think I should get a bigger chair. I'm a poet and I didn't know it!

s.

3 comments:

K-rock said...

nice hooters!

Anonymous said...

you are so having a hot mama moment and then the Goldilock's chair! get a chaise, for me, please!

Anonymous said...

total MILF.....MEOW!