Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Pitcher

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pitcher




This was one of those first moments captured by my SB900 that would have been lost forever if I hadn't had it. This was Tré's first game pitching and he already looks like a Pro, if I do say so myself. Nevermind that he pegged a little one in the head on one of his pitches....we all start somewhere. His coach wants one of his playing cards so he can say one day, "I knew him when"...I will be auctioning the rest off to the highest bidder on Ebay!

5 comments:

tj cameron said...

That's Ok... At least they let him on the mound! Back in my baseball days they wouldn't allow me to pitch - something about being out of control. :(

Anonymous said...

Look at that form! What a little stud ;)

K-rock said...

Who's the hot coach in the background???

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I don't know K-Rock, but I could find out and hook you up! I wonder who he is yelling at.....Ascuitto boys!!!

Anonymous said...

No way! That's Tre?! Awesome! Great form! What do you mean you almost missed it?