Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Overcast Days

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Overcast Days



This is why I guess that I am not affected by the weather like so many. I can even find the beauty in overcast days! I think growing up in Alaska, you just learn that the weather is what it is and you just go about your day....it was always COLD, and you can't focus on HOW cold all the time or you would freeze. I love the weather here because there are very rarely harsh days and the variety of light that we get day to day is something to be happy and joyful about. Here's to the beautiful NW weather and all the opportunity it brings with it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post! Today is gray and chilly and it's supposed to be spring!!! I'm having a hard time not letting the clouds bring me down, this was just what I needed!!! **Monica**

K-rock said...

Awesome photos! What a beautiful spot. I too love the weather here. We are truly blessed to live in the greatest place on earth!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love these two shots, and can only imaging how wonderful they would look as 30x40's, side by side on the wall.