Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Playdate

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Playdate


Every once in a while me and a couple of my friend-photographers get together to help inspire each other and scout out new areas to take clients to. I went out the other day with Shannon http://www.shannonsewell.com/ and Brian http://www.bmac-photo.com/ and of course we had to bring some models with us. I love these kind of days when I can incorporate my work with my kids. Not to mention, hanging out with two of the tops photographers in the area and feeding off each other. We end up not saying a whole lot to each other because sometimes getting our photography super powers together, is just too much to take in. Or we just feed off of Brian's energy which is a TRUE artist's mind. His mind never rests and he is always thinking of the next big idea, or the next big shoot. I am blessed that they (and many more great photographers) are in my life. Thanks for another amazing day together. I will post some more from the day soon. This one just jumped out at me. K

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing in the process, and reminding me that crazy may not always be bad.
Love the shot and the processing! Look forward to more.

Anonymous said...

Okay, first off- the shot. Phenomenal!! I love it. How lucky am I to have such talented photographers taking shots of my girl? Huh? How lucky?
Secondly- the blog. Slow down! I can't keep up... I would like to comment on all of them but really, who has that kind of stamina? You are making the rest of us look bad. ;)