Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: My Wish

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Wish

I took shots of this little girl and her sisters the other day and they constantly were picking up the "wishing flowers" and blowing them all over the place. It left me thinking about the Secret of course and how you have to be able to know what you want, believe that you are going to get it, and then praise and bless. I am working on finding my imagination again, because it brightens up so many aspects of your life when it is present. And it will help me visualize the things I want as if they are happening now, with no reality checks. So here is your one wish for the day....I hope it comes true! Believe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

K-Love all the new entries/shots! Love the "secret" ones esp!!! Check out shots I took (ammature of course!) from our big night out at www.dropshots.com/amy97223...love your bod! A

Anonymous said...

Love all the new shots...overcast days are amazing right? The "secret" pics are my fave in this series if you will!! LOL!! Check out my pics (ammature of course) from our big night at Venue!! www.dropshots.com/amy97223

Anonymous said...

The double post was b/c my PC is trippin...I need a mac big time! love you!