Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Cowkids

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cowkids



I was sitting in my studio trying to get some work done and the kids were playing so well together being a cowboy and a cowgirl. I loved that Jalena gave Jamie the silver hat and he was loving it. I ran to set up my honker of a camera and I almost missed the moment. Which got me looking over to my "dream board" (all the things I dream about on a cork board) to look at the small camera that I want for my purse to shoot everyday life again. Well, my dream came true because my parents came to visit for a couple nights and my dad got me the Canon SD900 and I am having a blast with it. Now you will see more everyday life inspired blogs. Thanks Mom and Dad for being my biggest supporters in every way!

1 comment:

Willow said...

You can feel all their "kid-ness" just lookin' right at ya! Nice light coming in, awsome you have a kick around cam now, yay! :) W