Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Today's Secret

Monday, May 14, 2007

Today's Secret



"Fallow your bliss, you live in a constant space of joy. Your excitement, joy, and bliss are contagious." Today I hope that my excitement and joy are contagious to you. I had an amazing Mother's Day, Jake is making huge strides at Prosource www.prosourcemm.com, and everyone is getting over their colds! Life is great, we are more then blessed and I am on my way to get a coffee. Good times! Have a great day. K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mommy's day! We have so much to be happy about, thanks for starting my day out on such a positive note! **Monica**

Anonymous said...

You always bring me bliss and joy silly! :)

Congrats to Jake on today. His first step towards amazing, amazing success...