Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Today's the day!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Today's the day!

For many of you reading this, you already know this beautiful being. Her name is Amy Seeley and today is a very special day:) This is probably what she is doing today, she is so giddy! She birthed a new CD today!!! It's name is 8 Belles. Now you can all go buy it for last minute stocking stuffers for yourself instead of leaving her MySpace page open all day like I do. She is like water for my soul and nourishment for my heart. I love this girl and her music will touch you in some way because it is so genuine. She puts her heart right out there for the world to experience. Thank you for being in my life Amy Seeley....when I think about it, really, it was "so typical for someone like me, to invite you in" to my life;) Love your face:) The picture below was the first day that I met her (thank you Jesh) and she planted something in me that would grow into something beautiful in the form of strength, friendship, and inspiration. I am so thankful for so many of you in my life! Go check out her website that will be live any day...minute;) Amyseeley.com

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am listening to Eight Belles right now. It is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

You are right. This is beautiful. Going to visit my sister in Dallas at the first of the year and am thinking of getting her this album. Thanks for sharing.
I think I have a profile out there, but can't remember what I called myself! Aunt Liana