Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Red LIght, Green Light...

Monday, December 8, 2008

Red LIght, Green Light...

The other day while I was hanging out with my friends at Wild Branches, one of the women came up to me and said that she saw visions of JOY when she prayed about me. She said that God was in awe of me....little ol' me:) It wasn't just ironic or coincidental that she said Joy and it couldn't have been more perfect timing. I know that I have joy all around me and and an overwhelming joy in my heart. When Jake and I were driving the kids to the tree farm the other night and this sky was in front of us, I felt the joy burning inside. It was the most amazing sky and I stared at the stop light and I let the fear of MS creep in for that split second. Then when that light changed green, I left the fear behind. I have the green light to move forward with confidence and hope. The skies were on fire the other night....this is what I feel inside. I have never been at this place before in my life and there are so many things to learn in such a short time. My heart is on fire. I have a thirst for life and I am not willing to stay on the surface any longer. I kind of feel like the baby turtle in Nemo when it blasts out of the main stream. I just got thrown out of the jet stream and I fought to get back in...but now I kind of like being out on my own. I don't miss the pressure to keep up, or the fast pace that brings stress. Green means go....just go!

4 comments:

Aaron Galeotti Photography said...

what a beautiful concept. green means go. I looked out the window that evening in awe. the sky looked like fire. you're joy is contagious :)

much love.

Aaron

Anonymous said...

You have amazing introspect my friend. Love these images and the meaning behind them. Keep posting, feeling and fighting.

Lynn Cornberg said...

AWEsome. Red, green both gorgeous in that sky you caught with your heaven's eye. What a tree of joy you bring to me. Joy Joy Joy, LoveLoveLove you.

Unknown said...

You are so inspiring. Thank you for being in my life.