Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: All the single ladies....

Saturday, December 20, 2008

All the single ladies....

I don't usually do this kind of thing on my blog...dating ads and all;) Aaron will love that I posted this on the world-wide web! He was hanging with us the other night and was the one that took the holiday shot of all of us in the card. He is a great photographer...he has a HUGE talent (Moulin Rouge;). This isn't the first time this character has appeared. From my understanding there is a video out there...don't worry I will get the link;) LOL Jake and I wanted to help him this year with his Christmas card and he was a sport all right. My face hurt from laughing so much and we know how good that is for the soul. Aaron has been a blessing to us and he is food for our souls:) Thank you for coming into our lives. Here is a normal picture of him incase there is someone out there that wants a little more Aaron G! He will be an amazing catch and I totally want props at the wedding if your "love at first site" is off this blog! Thanks Aaron....good times.

6 comments:

Aaron Galeotti Photography said...

ROFL... OMG..this is hilarious. I feel privileged to have a whole post about me... and kinda exposed.. LOL... what a fun day that was :) good times indeed!

Lynn Cornberg said...

Do you rent that Santa out? I know a few moms who would want to sit on his lap.

Willow said...

omg so f-ing funny, i am totally crackin up!!!but for realsies, he is definitely a looker and a sense of humor too!(the most important part)

who is the lucky lady going to be???

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well, Ms. Kathy. You know a single, handsome, quality guy? Your fellow Alaskan woman would be quite interested to learn more about Aaron. ;)

wrecklessgirl said...

okay, listen here kathy mcgee, now i'm frantically searching through ALL your past blog posts to see if there are any crazy single ads you placed in my honor!!!! *a few small heart attacks later*

the card you guys created is pretty rad. i'm not sure if you heard my idea on FB, but involved something like...wait...i'll have to tell you in person so we can laugh reeeeally really hard.

i'm officially 400 miles closer to you today. and in oregon. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.