Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let me tell you what....it's slicker than 7 snots on a doorknob out there today! We were like farts in a skillet being stuck inside (thanks for all the sayings Dad), so we decided to venture out. We went sledding on the thickest ice and our butts are going to pay the price as soon as they unthaw. I was so happy to get a little snow because it was reminding me of my Alaskan Christmas's...but, this is too close to AK! I can do without the 100 mph winds that cut right through our bones. O.K. I am being a bit dramatic;) I am a little embarrassed to say that we have chains on the truck (Alaskans don't even know what they are). I got some fun pics though and we had a blast playing for a short time before we all got too cold and hungry.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like fun... I just got online to post some pictures of my own from my yard today. Nothing as fantastic as yours though and I surely won't be posting them in such a lovely photoshop assisted layout as you did. I'm jealous of your skills... can you tell? Glad you had fun today. Tell the kiddos hi for me. ~E

Anonymous said...

OK so i know what chains are by the way and i just prefer to use 4 wheel drive down here in the ak thank you very much SUCK IT UP!!! lol kk

Lynn Cornberg said...

Nice Palette! That poor poor frog. Don't tell me it's real--will break my heart. The red berries to die for and the celery hair job and turquoise scarf snowperson--definitely a family of artists. LOVE THE PALETTE!