Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: My Heart is Full

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Heart is Full

After a day of frustration, there is a day of healing. My family is my ultimate healer and they sent me a package yesterday that I will treasure forever. My beautiful sister-in-law headed a project to pass a shirt around to my immediate family (like the traveling pants). Every brother, sister, niece, nephew, dog and my parents signed a shirt and a card for me and there are no words to express how my heart felt as I read it. I was instructed to video and take pictures of the opening process so that's what all of these are.
The whole day after getting this package I just felt so proud. Proud to be blessed with such an amazing family and blessed by MS. Although, my family is affectionate and loving, I don't think this gift is something I would have ever received from every member of my family, had I not had this harsh news in my life. I thank you Sheli, from the bottom of my heart, for making this happen. If I am feeling weak, or unsure of my path, I will be able to put on this new shield of hope and support and move on with confidence. I miss you all so much and am so thankful for every one of you. My heart is overflowing with love today.
My parents threw this beautiful gift in as well that melted my heart. I can't wait to read something that isn't about diet or MS.
I wear this everyday now and each time I look at it I get vapors in my eyes. I'm sure that it's not entirely unhealthy to miss family this much because it's suppose to make the heart grow fonder, right. I have lived away from my family for 9 years and I tell you, it doesn't really get any easier:(
The video of my opening the gifts was too big to put on here, I will e-mail them to Mom and Dad for you to see the tears flowing. Here's a pic of just that:)

5 comments:

Aaron Galeotti Photography said...

Ah man... i wish i had MS. :) thank you for sharing this. thank God for family. your heart is radiating through your blog :)

wrecklessgirl said...

because tears need to laugh sometimes, too. don't deny them their RIGHTS!!! (k...getting to the point, now...)

the first thing i saw on your shirt was "SUCK" hahaha...what in the heck in the world??!?!?!?!

lol!

Anonymous said...

i am glad that you liked it i love you teta!!! love kk

Shannon Sewell said...

sending a merry christmas... & too much love to fit in a blog comment box... ;)

xoxo
~S

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

the shirt is the most beautiful shirt i've ever seen...