Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Update!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Update!

I think I remember mentioning in my blog that my Dad was having surgery and then never updated! Well, the surgery went great and he is back home in his own beddy-by in the AK now. My Mom and him are just taking day by day as it comes at them and they will be adjusting to big change in their life. He goes in for his first run at dialysis on Friday and he feels great going into it. The doctors always tell him that he is a medical mystery and that he shouldn't be here.....well, I guess that it's FINALLY a blessing that he's stubborn! We are blessed in so many ways and he might have all of his health, but he still is on this earth to experience all the love that he has created in a family! My Mom is just getting closer and closer to sainthood! I love you both! K

2 comments:

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

Yea! I'm so happy to hear that your dad (and mom) are doing well. He's been in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

i love you GRANDpa!!!!!

love kayla