Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Fill in the blank....

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Fill in the blank....

I wonder what role she is going to take on when she gets into the classroom.....class clown, rebel, dreamer, slacker, brainiac....She is definitely showing potential for all roles in these shots. She can hardly wait to sit at a real desk, but she has to wait one more year. I will spending the year prepping her to fill the role of "the most focused in class"!
She has definitely got the sassy role down pat!

She has definitely got the sassy role down pat!
Oh, and the most likely to melt your heart!
She's the best daughter a mom could ask for and the sky is the limit for her. I know she is going to do amazing things in life and I just hope that she is proud of herself every step of the way!

5 comments:

Willow said...

the oversized boots are to die for! and a desk! you inspire with your creativity, super lovin' it!!

Anonymous said...

What the...??? I wasn't told about this!! Where in the world did you find that desk? And she totally rocked this shoot! I think this rates right up with the fish shoot- LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

where in the world is right...and why didn't you take it with you? the desk still sits in my garage...I could bring it down for your garage, kathy...just let me know. But, beautiful pictures, and a beautiful laney lou.

T

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

Most likely to leave an impression.

whitebox weddings said...

omg! i love these!

it was great to photograph your kids at skye's workshop. i wish we would have had a chance to talk!

can i say one more time.....i love these shots!