Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Judah

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Judah

Our wonderful friends just had a brand new baby boy and I am just sitting here wondering what went wrong tonight. They came over to show off little Judah and I am sure that I was suppose to drop everything, wash my hands, scoop that YUMMY baby boy up and sit and just smell him and hold him forever. ....But....that's not what I did. I put everything down once I got a glance at him and I went straight for, you guessed it, MY camera! What's wrong with me? You can see why I did though, right. He is a little angel and I knew with every bone in my body that his parents would be amazing at this, and they are! I am sending Deidra a badge in the mail for her natural birth (she so deserves a mother champion award). I just wish that society would start catching onto my trend and start giving mothers more awards, because we don't get enough praise;) Thanks for coming over tonight and sharing your little blessing with us. These were just a couple snap shots that I got with available light (1600).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah- congratulations guys!! Such an adorable little boy :) You did the right thing Kath... pictures first, hold later ;)

~S