Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Love is in the air!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Love is in the air!

I don't even know where to begin with these two. These are my good friends Casey and Danielle of Mind/Castle Studios up in Seattle. I met them a few months ago and instantly we had the kind of creative connection where you feed off of each other nonstop and your mind finally just goes into shut down mode or implodes. Well, they came to stay with me to do a little project for the site and in return I took pictures of them for their website. I am so glad that I was able to capture their beautiful love story and I think you will be blown away when you see what project they did for me and their sheer talent alone. Thanks you both for a brilliant week and for all your time that you put into me and my family. We are blessed to have you in our lives and I look forward to our next endeavors! This is a tiny peak at your shoot and I am on disc 3! K



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh! You so rock! Thanks for the awesome time! The photos look sooo nice. Heaven's Eye makes us look SEXY

-Casey

Anonymous said...

those are some hotties if I do say so myself! Thanks Kathy, you made us look hott!! We had such a good time hanging out with you, cant wait to see the rest of the images!

-danielle