Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: 3, 5, 9

Sunday, August 19, 2007

3, 5, 9

Well, we got through the birthday month! The kids got spoiled and we are blessed with another amazing year together. I had this crazy idea in my head to go shoot them in the field that we always go to and I would have these balloons in their hands to signify their age. Mind you, I thought I was being a genius going with the while balloons on a cloudy day...the sun came out to play! Well, somehow my lovely partner (Chris) and I got the balloons tangled and in the untangling process Tré ended up with eight and Jalena, 4. I am so observant that I didn't see it until I brought them up on the computer. I really get caught up in the moment and I have been know to miss big details like this before...oh well. I love photoshop fixes! It was a fun 20 minute shoot that captured part of the picture that I had in my head.

2 comments:

Patrice said...

I love that idea! They are growing up so fast! Great shots as usual!!!! Vera

Anonymous said...

I love the balloons! awesome awesome :)