Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Tag sure has changed!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Tag sure has changed!

Well tag sure has changes these days...There is a photographer's form of tag going around where they call you out on their blog and you have to state 8 facts about yourself on your blog. My dear friend Shyla tagged me and so here I go with random (maybe you don't care to know) facts about me.
Fact 1 -My maiden name used to be Hajdukovich and I am half Yugoslavian...with a little German and Norwegian to boot. Aren't you glad that It's Carlisle now?

Fact 2 -In junior high I went through a little identity crisis and at some point really wondered why I wasn't born African American! I guess that is why I always pictured my children interracially while day dreaming about having little ones. See dreams do come true.

Fact 3 -I gave birth to 3 babies with no epidural. I did have staydol with Tré and that was fun!.. but too weird to try again. This is the badge I am most proud of wearing when it comes to physical challenges.

Fact 4 - Hands down...favorite movie of all time...Moulin Rouge. I would love more than anything to be in that movie just for a moment!

Fact 5 - I grew up hunting ducks and hangin' with the boys. I don't shoot much anymore unless it is with a camera, of course.

Fact 6 - The tip of my nose bounces when I talk. But, I am sure you ALL already knew that, as I am the last to hear about this one, because I can't see it bouncing!

Fact 7 - I have the most K9 nose on this planet, which veers me (and my husband if he wants to get kissed) away from garlic and onions or anything spicy. I can smell you while you read this..see, sometimes it's not a good thing to have this super power.

Fact 8 - I "got" my husband...he did not in fact "get" me! That's a fact that everyone should know.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to comment...Even being related to you, that was way too much information. Especially that bobbing nose thing- that freaks me out.

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

The next time I see you...I will be staring at your nose.