Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Shots of the Week!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Shots of the Week!

These are my favorite moments of the week that I wanted to share. The kids and I went to Oaks Park spur of the moment because I wanted to check it out for another shoot. We had a blast and the kids thought it was the fair (that we missed this year). The carousel out there is beautiful and that was my favorite spot to shoot the kids.
This was on a walk to feed some deer that live close to us. The deer weren't out but the walk was worth it to see the love between these two. I love this age, where they love hanging out and they are each others bestfriend.
And this one just melts my heart because all the kids are growing at a rate that I just can't wrap my head around, but Jake still makes them look small.
I can't wait to see what this week has in store for memories. This is the week before they go back to school, so we better live it up!

4 comments:

Mike Larson said...

love your header, saw your blog through fred's nice work!

Anonymous said...

And check out Jake's calves! :) Sweet photos Kathy...~S.S.~

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

too cute.

Anonymous said...

I was at Oaks Park last week (Wed) too. I was out of town during the fair, so missed it this year for the first year in years as well...

Funny that you say that about the carousel at Oaks because I was enjoying it for it's rustic-ness. I was contrasting it with the pristine carousel at Jantzen Beach, which has it's own character.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.
--janice