Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Sweet Pea Baby!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Sweet Pea Baby!


This little guy reminds me of the baby, SweetPea, off of Popeye. I have some really great ones from this shoot that I will put in my featured section of the website. I didn't want to give too much away yet because I am just announcing to the parents that their proofs are ready with this post. Come and see your shoot you guys ('C' and "J"). Great family, and refreshing shoot....I think I proofed the next day because I was so excited about it (don't expect that all the time clients!) I have had a really great week of shooting and came up with some great memories for the families. I love my job!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Thank you Kathy! I've been checking probably 5 times a day!

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

Are you kidding me with this baby? SOOOOOO cute. I love the colors in these...