Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Tweens

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tweens

Why is God's name does this Blogger mute my pictures!!!!!The one above is the most vibrant green ever! Whatever....
Meet Keaton. I took her out the other day to shoot with a couple newbies and it was so fun to think outloud. I went into the shoot with total relaxation and as a result I think we got some really great shots. She has a beautiful little spirit. She is an independent little thing and it was a sheer joy to capture her for the moment.






This one is for you Mindcastle and Shannon! Arg...give up the booty! It's going to rock the photo-world:) Just remember world...you saw it here first:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Gorgeous images! Okay, so I know why your pics are showing up 'muted' when you post. Your images are saved using Adobe RGB colorspace and the web can't see some of those colors (labs can and we can but not the internet), you need to save your files in sRGB format - they can be printed at your lab in sRGB too so it won't add time to your processing. I have a little camera like that one you showed too - sooo fun!!! Gorgeous work girl! HTH's ;)

Elle J said...

Great photo shoot. Whatever "it" is, this girl has "it". Great job capturing.

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

another one of your completely inspiring shoots. OFF THE HOOK! the colors, the mood, the...everything...

Anonymous said...

Love the 6th one, the use of the blank space is genius!!!!

I think Kara May is right on with the Adobe RGB colorspace...I've seen the same thing happen. When you convert from RAW check to see what the color space is that the images is being saved in, I just purchases CS3 and the default is Adobe RGB.

Darc

Anonymous said...

Okay, so if you ever need another "newbie" to go shoot with - just to keep you relaxed and all...I'm in:) I love these!!

Aaron Galeotti Photography said...

wow. it seems so effortless for you to get rockin' photos! that was a really fun shoot! despite the sweattieness :] thanks again!

Aaron

Willow said...

dude this girl is freakin beautiful!!! my fave fave is the one with her in the cowel neck shirt, clean, classic, perfect.