Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Small Gifts

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Small Gifts

A friend of mine came over today and it was her birthday. I didn't have anything to give her, but it didn't take me long to know exactly what to do when she brought her little niece with her. This little girl means the world to her family and she keeps them on their toes and full of life. She is so spicy and I love when I get to hear "Annika stories". Well, I met the legend today and she let me take a couple secret shots of her for her Auntie's b-day. I can just see it in her eyes that she is wise beyond her years and that she is very strong for a little 4 year old. Jamison and her were playing together and it was like he was playing with a teen:) Almieda and her Mom have touched my life in so many ways and I wanted to thank them from the bottom of my heart...straight to theirs, and I know the fastest way to theirs is through this little face:)
I will be using this t.v. in all my shoots just for fun and to see what my subjects and I can come up with...I've had a lot of fun with it so far:)

3 comments:

lroah said...

Where did you get that TV? It is too cool.

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

i want a mini tv!!! LOVE the top image. precious little girl.

Janice Ordal said...

hey - almeda and fidalena were at my house today!! i was putting all the names together, with annika and almeda and it all came together. such a small world...

anyway, love the t.v. thing. so, it's a camera? in a box that looks like a t.v.? i'm confused.

o.k. and isn't she the cutest thing ever?!?!

--janice