Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Girlfriends

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Girlfriends



What is it about going out with girlfriends and laughing harder than any other time in your life. I mean I have had some good laughs over people slipping on ice (after I know their o.k. of course), and I laugh absolutely everyday with or at Jake:) But there is just something about going out with girlfriends that is so hysterical. I mean you don't even have to be laughing about anything really, it could be the slightest facial expression or something we see out the window. Going out with girlfriends gives you the right to be silly and there is no judgment. It's dang funny is what it is and speaking of fun....these are a couple photobooth shots of us out for Amy's birthday last weekend. I love these girls!

1 comment:

Willow said...

that's right sistah! there nothing like being with your girls and how it involves a BUNCH of laughing...reference WPII :) i feel like my girls give me soooo much-good energy, different perspectives, love, acceptance, understanding, true thoughts. really, all of those things together is what a good girlfriend is. i'm glad you are one of mine!!! :) kisses-W