Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Prosource ROCKS!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Prosource ROCKS!


Many of you know that I don't do any marketing other then word of mouth...and you also know I have a BIG mouth:) Well, my dear friend over at Prosource Mortgage Marketing put my first promotion together for the holidays and I love it. O.K. in case you don't know my dear friend, it's Jake and you have to go check out his website (wwwprosourcemm.com). He is marketing to the mortgage industry for now, but he is expanding soon and he also does jobs on the side for special people like me;) He designed this piece for me and plugged my contacts into his system and just like that I am a testimony for Prosource...yay!! So if you didn't get the e-mail...here you go and give me a call if you want to get a shoot in before the holidays. Hurry up because it just started to rain:)

2 comments:

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

go jake! great website. love the marketing tool and i think it looks clean, fresh and i would totally jump on it if we lived there. i'd make you shoot my dogs!!!! ha! maybe in april?!?! :)

Amy said...

They look great! The Carlisle team is multi-facited! NICE!!!