Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Taking it back...

Friday, September 19, 2008

Taking it back...

"Expressed affection is the best of all methods to use when you want to light a glow in someone's heart and to feel it in your own." Ruth Stafford Peale
I found these pictures going through some of my old pictures that are trapped in the computer world. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I believe that the picture of Jamie and I below reflects exactly what was in my heart in that moment. I felt beautiful because I was a mom of 3 amazing kids. We were in a beautiful place exploring as a family. I remember the smell of the air. I remember the smell of Jamison's hair lotion. I remember that I was happy, content, and in love. This is why I am addicted to pictures and why I need them in my life! Go take a picture today!

5 comments:

wrecklessgirl said...

whoa :) how sweet!!!

Amy said...

Perfectly said! This is why I love the camera.....these pics are absolutely georgeous! You look stunning as usual and omgosh Jaime was so lil! Aww.......

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

you need to dig in the archives MORE! you just made my day. i'm about to log off from my computer/editing frenzy and go do normal stuff...like mow the lawn. this was the perfect way to wrap up my computer heavy week. and DAAAAMNNNN - you look freakin' hot!!!!!! sexy sexy!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

After I mow the lawn...you've inspired me to take pics of my pups! I don't have kids yet...so my dogs will be my beautiful subjects today. xoxoxo

Erin said...

Jalena took my breath away in that picture. I think I might now understand why it was so hard to cut her hair... What a look she's got. Tell that girl hi for me.