Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Back to School

Monday, September 8, 2008

Back to School

Meeting the bus at school. I couldn't resist showing up at the school after putting her on the bus even though she told me she didn't need me too:(
Yes I was weepy all last week because we had some "firsts". Jalena started her Kindergarten and Jamison started preschool. Let me begin with Jalena's first day. Keep in mind that we call Jalena the "Icebreaker". She is always the first to do everything if there is hesitation by the boys. She was the one that helped Tré be brave for his 1st day of K. She is a lot more confident in life and she and Tré are the perfect salt and pepper to each other:) Below is a shot of her trying to not smile. She was so excited and this picture will help me remember the emotions of that day for years to come:)


This was a note that I left in Tré's lunch because he had anxiety the night before the first day and he felt like he didn't do enough over summer to keep him smart. He got through the day beautifully and he felt like a million bucks coming home. They brought home the best story ever that I documented on video but I didn't size it yet!!! Tré said that when he saw Jalena in the hallway during school. He ran up to her and hugged her as hard as he could and told her, "I love you and have a good lunch". Is that the sweetest moment ever?!!!!! I heart my kids. I will have Jamison pictures soon of his first day.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Dude, love the note on the Ultram ER pad! HA! That story about Tre and the big hug to J is priceless! They just keep growing up right before our eyes! Sigh. It's all good.....xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

you are the cutest mom ever! I love it!

d

ENDub said...

And I'm crying at work now....thanks Kath.