Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Adult Halloween

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Adult Halloween

We were invited to a halloween party this year and were told to dress like a rockstar of any kind. Jake and I were a little hesitant as you can well imagine. Many of you that know that for Jake and I, Halloween is a "special" time of the year. Lets see...Tré is a product of a hot witch and I can't even remember what Jake was (I think he dressed in drag). Jalena is a product of Angelina and Denis Rodman. And Jamison...I'll have to research that one, I can't remember (obviously had way too muh fun with those characters to remember). Well, there will be no Amy Winehouse and D#%k-in-a-box baby this year! I think we figured out this whole baby thing finally seeing how all our kids were conceived around the same time. We had a hysterical night out nonetheless, at one of our friends and these pictures are compliments of Amy Hall (Sporty Spice below). Jake and Josh played the rolls to the tee and they were even very impressive playing ping pong with their boxes at one point(video to come possibly). Thanks for the fun night had by all and here's to being content and blessed with our 3 little angels sent straight from Halloween. I don't know if I could have handled conceiving a Wino-baby!
Two other Amy Winehouse impostors showed up at the party with their brilliant ideas as well. I would say that I was the only one that looked like the true train wreck that she is. They were both way too put together. To all you that still think any of the tattoos were real...I have to thank my tattoo artist Jake for all of his amazing talent, but none of them are real (at least none of the visible ones were real). If you were fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of "the crack of dawn" that night, that is the only real one:)
There were also two other versions that showed up of this brilliant idea as well. But, Jake and Josh were superior in this category and they took home the grand prize that night for best costumes.
For your viewing pleasure. Thanks Amy.

7 comments:

Shannon Sewell said...

Jake has got some mad skills with the box- you probably already knew that though ;). You guys are hilarious- way too much fun!! lol

~S

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

BLANK in a box. oh my gosh...matt's gonna die when i show him these!

Willow said...

o my gosh you are totally nuts :)!!

Shyla said...

OH MAN!!! I miss you.

tj cameron said...

no comment.

Patrice said...

OMG Soooo Funny!! You guys look great. I love your Winehouse outfit!

Anonymous said...

That was a great night! Glad you posted to videos! Gotta love the Powershot...she so comes in handy for those nights out!